- Eligibility: The VPCode Program (hereinafter referred to as "the Program") is open only to recipients who are at least eighteen(18) years of age or older and are considered authorized participants in this Program (each, a "Participant"). PROGRAM IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Participation in the Program constitutes Participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program. Receiving a "Promocode" (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor:The Program Sponsor is the entity that marketed and/or distributed the Promocode to the Participant.
- Timing:Varies by Program Sponsor. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for the Program.
- How to Participate: To participate in the Program, you must first go to the www.VPCode.com and register to participate in the Program during the Program Period. You cannot redeem Promocodes until you have registered. After completing registration, you will have the option to redeem your Promocode ONLY for valid redemption options as determined by the Program Sponsor. If you have participated in any previous Sponsor Programs, you MAY use the registration from that Program. You MUST have a unique and valid email address associated with each registration. Each time an eligible Participant receives a valid Promocode during the Program Period, the Participant will be eligible to redeem the unique code ("Code"), while supplies last. Once Participant receives a Code, he/she must go to the Website to activate the Code and find out the value of the Code. Each Code's value, if any, is solely determined by the Program Sponsor.
- All Promocodes are subject to verification and validation by Sponsor before any Codes can be redeemed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, expired, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations and/or redemptions, or for Codes that are deactivated or non-redeemable due to fraud, suspected fraud, or non-compliance with Program rules and regulations. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or redemption, the Participant's Program Sponsor will make the final determination.
- All potential Promocode RECIPIENTS are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are FINAL AND BINDING. A PARTICIPANT WILL NOT RECEIVE A Promocode OR BE ABLE TO REDEEM A Promocode, even if the PROGRAM SHOULD so indicate, unless and until PARTICIPANT'S eligibility has been verified. Sponsor will not be held liable for PARTICPANT's ineligibility or non-compliance.
- Promocode Determination: All potential Promocode recipients must comply with these Terms and Conditions, and all Promocodes are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Program are final and binding in all matters related to the Program.
- Promocodes may not be sold or transferred and are not convertible to cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Promocode or Promocode redemption option, in whole or in part, in the event that all or any component of a Promocode or Promocode redemption option is unavailable. Promocode recipients are responsible for the reporting and payment of any applicable taxes and fees associated with Promocode receipt and/or use. Promocodes are subject to verification of eligibility. If due to printing, production, technical or other errors, more value of a specified level is claimed than intended, the intended Promocode value will be determined by the Sponsor according to the Program Rules.
- General Conditions: By receiving a Promocode, Participants agree to release the Sponsor, Program service providers, and their respective parent company, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability in connection with the Promocode or this Program. The Sponsor reserves the right to change, limit, amend or cancel the Program, Promocode, Promocode redemption options and Promocode levels at any time, and to extend or amend ending date of the Program as announced, and change requirements to earn or redeem Promocodes. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Program should computer viruses, "bugs", unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or conduct of the Program. In such event, Sponsor will post notice on the Program website as soon as practical. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Program. The Sponsor is not responsible for technical, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions.
- Release: By receipt of any Promocode and/or attempted redemption of any Promocode, each Promocode recipient agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Program or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Promocode awarded in connection with the Program, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.